Interop Digital enables the IT community to discover the newest, most valuable technology strategies for their organizations through cutting-edge and unbiased content. Become a sponsor to engage a captive, targeted audience of qualified IT professionals who need new insights and solutions to lead their organization's digital transformation. Get a sneak peek at sponsorship packages today!
Fill Your Sales Pipeline With Engaged, Open-Minded Strategic Technologists
Here's what you need to know about Interop Digital attendees:
- Actively looking for new solutions: IT pros look to Interop Digital with the specific goal of finding new strategies, tactics, and solutions unconstrained by vendor lock-in.
- Vested interest in learning: Connect with technologists who take their education seriously. Interop Digital attendees are vested in understanding the new options available and how they might affect their technology environments; how to assimilate all the elements and systems that digital business requires; and how to succeed as leaders in a business environment increasingly led by technology.
2022 Virtual Events
In Partnership With: InformationWeek • ITPro Today • Network Computing
The Identity Crisis: How to Overcome Obstacles to Better Access Control
July 19, 2022
Reveal your company's latest technologies that are revolutionizing identity governance and access management, from multi-factor authentication to cloud-native identity governance, consumer identity, access management and more.
- Why We're Still Stuck on Passwords
- Making Multi-Factor Authentication Work in the Real World
- Workforce IAM: How to Seamlessly Manage Identity and Access Your Whole, Messy IT Environment
- Customer IAM: How to Maintain Security and Access, While Reducing Friction
- Machine Identities: Who Do All These IoT Devices Think They Are?
- Preventing Credntial Theft: Tips for Keeping Your Enterprises' Password Stores Safe
Enterprise Network Evolution & Modernization
September 29, 2022
Demonstrate how businesses can modernize their networks to better accomodate patients, customers, and employees wherever they reside and how to get ready to face the obstacles of new changes coming soon.
- Meeting the Evolving Infrastructure Requirements for Modern Business
- Transitioning from Work-From-Home to Work-From-Anywhere
- Sorting Out Your Connectivity Issues
- Benefits of IT Automation
- Building the Infrastructure for IoT
- Monitoring, Observability, and AIOps
Cyber Resilience in Uncertain Times
December 1, 2022
Engage with IT and security decision makers as they assess the cyber risks of today, what role insurance should play in a resilience plan, how to craft an effective incident response plan, and new factors to consider before investing in IT infrastructure.
- Cyber Resilience Success & Failure: Tales from the Trenches
- Zero Hour: What Your Cyber Incident Response Plan Should Look Like in 2023
- The State of Cyber Insurance
- How to Make Sure Your 'Good Backups' are Good Enough to Handle a Ransomware Attack
- Tools & Techniques for Responding to Disaster Before it Strikes
- How Climate Change Impacts Cyber Resilience and IT Investments
"Another amazing event from Interop Digital. I have been looking forward to events facilitated by Interop Digital as it keeps me up to date with the new trends in the market and information security in general. Great speakers and great sessions as always."
"Interop Digital unanimously has the best virtual events, webcasts, comprehensive and high value collection of white papers and reports; converging together to connect the business technology community in a way that's seamless and efficient."
"I think the event went really well and I enjoyed the virtual layout/platform. I will definitely attend next time and I have already referred the event to other colleagues."
Ready To Get Involved?
Contact us to learn about more about Interop Digital sponsorship opportunities. We’ll work with you to design a package that meets and exceeds your marketing and sales objectives.