The Exhibitor Resource Center is designed to help current exhibitors and sponsors find the resources they need to manage the exhibiting/sponsoring process and help you maximize your return on investment. Below you’ll find useful information, we encourage you to check back often for updates and additional information.
The Exhibitor Portal is your resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience. Find promotional codes and marketing services here.
- Review and update your company profile
- Complete tasks related to your sponsorship deliverables
- Manage your passes & registration
- Find important resources & tools to help you prepare for and promote your presence at Interop Digital
- View and access your custom promo code
Invite Your Customers
We are committed to ensuring your company has the best possible experience. For our 2021 events, we’re offering sponsors various marketing programs to help you promote your presence, and drive your current and potential customers to your virtual booth.
Invite your customers to attend and meet with you during Interop Digital by offering them complimentary passes. It’s simple and there’s no cost to you! Each sponsor will be provided a unique code for free passes. Find the code by logging into your exhibitor portal and visit the Co-Marketing area of the portal.
Pre-Show Marketing Opportunities:
As an Interop Digital sponsor you will be provided a promotional code for complimentary passes! An email will be sent out to you once available. You may also locate these within the Exhibitor Portal. When posting on social media, link to this page to help give your customers a place to go for more information!
Share your promo code in emails, websites and social platforms to help ensure your customers visit your virtual booth and connect with your team.
Need help with a promo code? Contact Jess at [email protected].
Social Media Pro Tips:
Engage and stay connected year-round with the Interop audience through our social media channels. Share our pre-written posts or write your own.
- Twitter: Share your promo code and provide updates about your company's activities, products and other news through Twitter. We'll retweet via Interop's handle. Be sure to include #Interop or @Interop in your tweets.
- Facebook: Facebook is a great way to share your discount code, post details on new products, invite your customers and prospects, and upload relevant photos when onsite!
- LinkedIn: Promote your presence, share your discount, and invite your community to see you at this year's event.
Interop Digital Logo:
- Include the Interop Digital logo in your promotions for visual impact. Be sure to link it to interop.com! Download the Interop Digital logo here.
- Download Interop banner ads for use on your website or include in your email signatures. Be sure to link banners to interop.com. For additional sizes, please contact our co-marketing team.
- Include the Interop Digital email signature in your emails to increase awareness of your participation at the event. Download the email signature here.